Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy Weather!!!


Pine Tree in mom and dads gameroom

This is where the top of the tree broke off and fell


Look at those roots
As many of you know on Friday we had some pretty crazy weather out in the Chapin Ballentine area. Bryan had just arrived back from Georgia, and my mom was coming over to get Madison. She was going to take Madison back to her house to spend the night, but instead I asked if she would just watch both of the kids here so that Bryan and I could go out to eat. We were leaving for the restaurant when the wind started to pick up. We did not think much about it at the time and we headed out. We had just put in our order when my mom called and said that the neighbor had just called her and a pine tree had just fallen into their house!!! I was freaking out! By the time we got back home our patio furniture had made its way over our fence and into the neighbors yard. Thanks Josh for rescuing it for us!!!! And poor Maidsons trampoline was no longer round, but instead oval!!! The streets getting to our house and my mom's house were closed due to trees and power lines that were down. I am so thankful that everyone was okay, because all of the stuff that was messed up can be replaced, but it was still a BIG MESS!!!!! Just please continue to pray for my parents as they try to get their home fixed!!!

No comments: