Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo at the zoo!!

Madison and Hannah Dancing the night away!!

Go Girls!!

Madison and Bryan running through the "snow" (foam)


Getting candy "Trick or Treat"



Look at my beautiful Ariel




Boo





Daddy and his Princess






Mommy's Girl
Bryan and I took Madison to Boo at the Zoo last night and boy did she have a BLAST!!! We left Blake at home with my mom because I was afraid it would be to cold for him, and because we wanted to do something with just Madison. She had so much fun, and so did we. Her favorite parts were running through the "snow" as she called it with her daddy, which was this huge foam making machine they had set up that produced mountains of foam for the kids to run through, and dancing. They had a D.J. set up with lights playing all kinds of great music for the kids, Madison and our neighbor Hannah had a blast dancing to all of the music. My favorite part was dancing with Madison and roasting Marshmellows!!! They were YUMMY!! All in all we had a great time and it is definitely a family tradition that we will do next year with Madison and Blake!!!







3 comments:

carolina clan said...

So glad we ran into you guys...the girls had a BALL!!! And where are my pics???:) (BTW tell Bryan thanks for taking those...they turned out so cute...I'm impressed with his picture taking abilities...I'm lucky if I can get Bill to take one picture that turns out halfway decent...he's just not the "picture taking" one in our family:)

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

Madison is sooo cute in her costume and it makes me laugh! So precious! Hope you guys have fun trick or treating!!! Is Blake dressing up?

Kolb Family said...

Oh yes he is superman